Delivery Details and Terms
Delivery Details and Terms
All orders will be delivered via SF Express and are only available for commercial/residential addresses and SF Stations.
- Delivery service is limited within the Hong Kong region only and does not include overseas areas or specific areas not covered by SF Express. For service coverage by SF Express, please refer to http://www.sf-express.com.
- Each order with a weight not exceeding 5kg will incur a shipping fee of HK$50, excluding special regions.
- Each order can only be delivered to a single delivery address. If multiple addresses are required, please place separate orders.
- To avoid potential logistical confusions, we do not accept combining different orders to be delivered together, under any circumstances.
- The purchaser is responsible to verify the details and information provided before making the order. Once the order is confirmed, changes or cancellations cannot be made.
- If customers need to modify the details and information for their orders due to specific reasons (including delivery address, recipient name, contact number), an administrative fee of HK$200 will be charged. NOTE: If the delivery address is a designated SF Station, the system will not be able to accept any changes. TO MY DEAR reserves the right to accept or reject any requests to modify orders. As modifications to order information may cause delivery delays, TO MY DEAR is not responsible for any delays or losses caused by such delays. To ensure timely delivery, TO MY DEAR recommends customers who need to change delivery address(es) to contact SF Express directly after receiving SF waybill number(s). However, do note that SF Express may charge additional service fees to customers in such cases.
- Products will be delivered within the expected delivery window, but the final delivery date depends on actual circumstances. Due to weather, traffic, and route arrangements, exact delivery times cannot be guaranteed. If there is a delay in the delivery date, TO MY DEAR or SF Express will personally contact the recipient or arrange for another delivery time. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Order(s) will be delivered to the delivery address provided by the purchaser. Once the delivery is completed, this indicates that the purchaser/recipient has confirmed receipt. If the order(s) are collected by the management office, reception desk, or other individuals, resulting in any loss, damage, affecting the quality of the goods, the purchaser/recipient will be responsible and will not be eligible for refunds or compensations. If the delivery address does not have direct access to an elevator or there is no free parking nearby, the recipient may need to go downstairs or to a designated location for collection.
- If an order is returned to the Company due to unclear delivery address, inability to contact the recipient, multiple failed delivery attempts, or refusal from the recipient, the Company reserves the right to charge additional delivery service fees to the purchaser/recipient for subsequent delivery arrangements.
- Upon receiving a customer's order, TO MY DEAR will send an order confirmation email to the email address provided by the customer - clearly stating the order recipient, ordered products, quantities, and delivery address. If the customer provided an incorrect email address/contact number, resulting in the company's inability to contact the purchaser/recipient in a timely manner, the Company will not be held responsible.
- Please note: Food products that have been unsealed, products with deformations due to consumption or human factors, and deterioration caused by poor storage conditions cannot be returned or exchanged. The recipient should inspect the products as soon as possible after receipt. If any damage or discrepancies are found with the product, please email our Customer Service Department at email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt. Please take and provide photos to record the conditions of the products, outer packaging and shipping documents to facilitate the Company's follow-up.
- All pictures of products on this website may slightly differ due to differences in computer colour rendering or individual perception, so the actual product colour shall prevail. If there are no issues with the product quality itself, it will not be eligible for return or exchange.
- Customers are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions before confirming any order. Once an order is placed, the customer is deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions applicable at that time.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- If there are any disputes, TO MY DEAR reserves the right of final decision and interpretation.