To My Dear Mochi Cookies Mooncake Series (9pcs) + Shopping Bag x1 (25/9, 26/9)
Once an order is placed, the date cannot be changed
- - Matcha Mochi Cookies Mooncake (3pcs)
- - Bamboo Charcoal Sesame Mochi Cookies Mooncake (3pcs)
- - Chocolate Mochi Cookies Mooncake (3pcs)
- Shopping Bag x1
100% locally-made using the finest, premium ingredients sourced from around the world. The cookie outer crust is baked with New Zealand butter and Japanese wheat flour. Featuring three exquisite flavours crafted from Koyamaen matcha powder; a fusion of Japanese sesame paste and Taiwanese bamboo charcoal; and 70% Belgian chocolate. The delightfully soft yet chewy center is made with mochi from Taiwan.
(Product photos are for reference only)
Delivery method: SF Express
*Direct delivery only provided for office or residential addresses
Dimensions of product packaging: 225mm(W) x 225mm(D) x 65mm(H)
- Each piece is packaged individually
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- Best consumed before the indicated date on the packaging
Recommended consumption method:
Preheat oven to 150°C. Heat the mooncakes for approximately 4-6 minutes. Allow to cool down for about 1-2 minutes before enjoying the mooncakes. Adjust heating time based on personal preference.
- This product may contain traces of gluten; crustacea and crustacean products; eggs and egg products; milk and milk products, tree nuts and nut products, which are known to cause allergy.
- Produced in a factory where cereals containing gluten, crustacea and crustacean products; eggs and egg products; milk and milk products, peanuts, soybeans and soybean-derived products; tree nuts and nut products are also handled.
- For corporate orders in large quantities, please contact email@example.com. *Orders from companies and corporate organisations only – group purchases will not be accepted.
Nutrition Labelling Exempted