Copy of Delivery Service: Details and Terms
- SF Express: Direct delivery only provided for office / residential addresses for 1/9-24/9 (cash payable upon delivery).
- 25-26/9 $43 (under 5KG)
- Orders are available within Hong Kong only - not applicable for overseas and other regions.
- All product orders are fulfilled via delivery service only, and all orders will be delivered by SF Express. This delivery service is applicable within Hong Kong, except for certain areas that are not covered by SF Express. For more information on SF Express’ service coverage, please refer to http://www.sf-express.com.
- Delivery service is only applicable to commercial and residential addresses, and deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes / smart lockers / convenience stores / SF Express stations / retail stores, etc.
- Each order can only be delivered to one shipping address. If the product needs to be delivered to more than one address, kindly place additional orders.
- Different order numbers cannot be delivered together.
- Items will be delivered to the address provided by the purchaser. Upon the completion of delivery, this means that the purchaser / recipient has confirmed the receipt of the items in good condition. In the case where items are collected by management offices, reception desks or other individuals resulting in loss, damage or compromise of quality of the items, the purchaser / recipient shall bear full responsibility and no refunds or compensations will be made.
- In the case where upon delivery, the purchaser / recipient was unable to complete the handover due to non-availability, or the delivery address or other relevant information provided by the purchaser / recipient is incorrect, resulting in the failure of the delivery, the Company reserves the right to charge additional fees for subsequent delivery arrangements. In the case where redelivery remains unsuccessful for any reasons, the items will be deemed abandoned by the purchaser / recipient, and no refunds, compensations or liabilities will be borne by the Company.
- In the case of delay in the delivery date, the Company or the logistics company will contact the recipients to arrange for an alternative delivery date and time. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- If the delivery address is not directly accessible by elevator, or there is no free parking space nearby, the recipient will need to go down to the building’s lobby or to a designated location to collect the items.
- The delivery service is scheduled to be completed on the designated delivery date as much as possible. Specific timing will depend on actual circumstances of the day. Delivery sequence needs to be coordinated with the logistic company and may vary depending on traffic conditions and delivery routes, etc. The Company cannot make any guarantees on specific delivery times.
- In the case where typhoon signals, red or black rainstorm warnings are in force and the logistics company deemed that the weather is unsafe; or in the case where traffic accidents or road blockages occur, delivery service may be delayed and delivery dates and time may need to be rescheduled.
- Upon receiving an order, the Company will send a confirmation email regarding the details of the order to the email address provided by the purchaser. The confirmation email will clearly state the recipient’s name, products and quantities ordered, delivery address and date. The Company shall not be held responsible for any delayed or cancelled deliveries due to incorrect email addresses provided by the purchasers, or any other factors beyond our control such as issues with the communication network, delayed or unsuccessful delivery of emails, etc.
- The purchaser is responsible to check and review that the order details are correct. Once an order is confirmed, it cannot be modified, cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- An administrative charge of $200 will be applied if any information must be changed. The Company reserves the right to any final decisions.
- Kindly be informed that since the products are delivered using SF Express Cash On Delivery, we regret that we are unable to accept any returns or exchanges for damaged or defective packaging or items, under any circumstances.
Please take note that due to food safety and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accommodate returns or exchanges for food products that have been opened or consumed; or if the consumer has mishandled the outer packaging resulting in deformation and deterioration of the food products’ temperature and storage conditions.
Returns and exchanges only apply to unopened food products. Upon receiving and signing for the package, please promptly inspect the contents. If there is any damaged or incorrect item(s), please email our Customer Service Department at email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt with photographs of the damaged / incorrect item(s), shipping packaging and relevant transportation documents as evidence for the condition of the item(s) at the time of receipt. This will assist us in addressing the issue efficiently.
- If a return or exchange is needed, please keep the item intact in its original packaging intact and ensure that the item remains in new and unused condition.
- No refunds or exchanges will be made for goods damaged or destroyed after receipt.
- All product photos on this website may vary slightly in colour due to different colour rendering of computer displays or individual colour perceptions. Therefore, actual colour on the product shall prevail. If there are faults arising from quality of the product, no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer / purchaser to review these terms and conditions before confirming any orders. Once an order is placed, the customer is considered to have accepted the terms and conditions applicable at that time.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- In the case of any disputes, the Company reserves the right to all final decisions.